Rich and I had an awesome time in San Francisco!! I flew in on wednesday night after work and we headed straight over to the hotel.. got all checked in, and then headed out for our New Years Eve. We were staying a block away from a street that had a few different bars and such, so we hung out at a few of those before deciding to treck through the bridge plus a few more blocks to get to Chinatown and Little Italy.. We were having an authentic Italian meal when 2009 rang in!
The Next day we headed down to Pier 39 to hang out for the day.. we went to the Aquarium of the Bay (I wasnt very impressed), Little gift shops, an Irish Pub, Boudins Sourdough Bread Factory (They have the very best soups in bread bowls... YUM!!!), then to Fishermans Wharf where Rich had to get a seafood cocktail (I dont eat much sea food so I was pretty grossed out the whole time!! haha). We spent all day walking around and just being tourists! It was fun!!
Friday we drove through the City and through all of the bridges, Rich took me across the Bay to Richmond where he works sometimes. We mostly just relaxed that day.
Saturday we headed out early to Napa Valley which is a little over an hour away, for a Wine Tasting Tour. We went with a tour called Platypus Tours... I highly recommened them! Our driver was awesome, she called us her "Platypeeps", cute huh?! We went to 5 different wineries, Jessops, Reynolds (the orange kitties name is Burt Reynolds), Hagafen, Rutherford and Andretti (Mario Andretti's Winery); We met all of the winery cats and dogs, Tasted alot of yummy wines, and had a little picnic lunch. By the end of the tour everyone was falling asleep on the tour bus, I guess they tasted a little to much! There were 9 people on our tour, and we became friends with pretty much everyone! It was great!
I had an amazing time with my Richie! We still have many things we want to do there, but didnt have time for.. I guess we'll just have to go back soon! I Love San Francisco!!
Here is a slideshow with some of the pictures! Enjoy! :)
1.07.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Awe!! Thanks hun!! You're so sweet! You and your honey are so cute!!!
Your a lucky girl. He seems like a great guy. Looks like way to much fun. : )
Post a Comment