1.17.2009

*Spark People*

Over the last few years of working full time at a desk, and not doing much activity, I've gained a few unwanted lbs.. 15 to be exact! I do not have a weight problem by any means.. but I wanted to take charge, live a healthier life and lose the extra weight at the same time.. So in comes Spark People.com.. I love this site! I signed up last week.. what it does is allows you to track your daily calories/food intake, daily fitness minutes and calories burned, water intake and so much more. If you choose it will build a daily menu along with a grocery list, a workout routine, if you dont know where to start.. like me! And so so so much more! So if anyone has the drive like I do to lose the unwanted weight and/or just learn how to live a healthier life, join people with the same goals as you, have questions about almost anything health or diet related, read articles, join teams, blog about your journey, create a sparkpage; find a buddy; track your calories, fitness, weight, inches.. pretty much everything.. I highly recommend this site!
Since joining the first of this week.. I have already lost about 3 pounds... I've worked out 4 times this week (which is huge for me!!), and I've completely changed my views on diet and exercise! I'm determined to have the bikini body this summer that I've never really had before! If anyone would like to join me, it's FREE!! All ya gotta do is just join, and put it to good use!! Hope to see some of you there!!

1 comments:

Davey & Alicia said...

This sounds good! I think i am going to have to give it a try!

 

Heather + Richie = Baby D | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates