2.24.2011

Wedding Love.. Some of my (stolen) ideas :)

I want succulents.. lots and lots of succulents! My colors are green apple & turquoise. I want simple, yet elegant, but fun! My Dress is a Maggie Sottero, packed away in a box in the closet until I'm brave enough to get it altered. The cake has been tasted, and chosen. My next projects are the Save the Dates, to go out in April; then invitations to go out in July. Our date is November 26, 2011, in Mission Viejo, CA.

A friend leant me some books on wedding planning time lines.. I always get to the 2nd page and the anxiety kicks it; so I snap it shut real fast. There is so much to do! I don't know how people plan a whole wedding in only 6 months or less!! My mother-in-law is my saving grace. She has been making the planning part of things go a little more smoothly.

Enjoy some beautiful pictures that I hope to replicate to some extent for my own big day. If you have any advice for me.. please feel free to let me know!!

(all these photo's are from google images or theknot.com)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my dress (on a stick figure of a model)
Photobucket

1 comments:

Davey & Alicia said...

Beautiful Ideas!! Love it!

 

Heather + Richie = Baby D | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates